For this tutorial you need the material from HERE
Tha mask is from Essexgirl and you find more of them HERE.
Put the mask in your MyPSP Files/Masks.
Thank you to the tubers for their lovely tubes! Claudia (Mentali) at Creative for Fun, and unknown scrappers for their material used for the winter rose.
To follow this tutorial you also need the filter: AAA/Frames/Frameworks. Put it in your Plugins folder. You can find links to filters in my "Links" page.
When you get tired of listening to the music you can turn it off at the bottom of the page.
You can use this rose to mark your place as you go.
Set your foreground colour to #6b8195 and your background colour to #e3e8ed.
1. Open a new transparent image 750px by 525px.
2. Create Foreground/Background gradient using the colours in the Materials palette by selecting Style=Radial, Angle=0, Repeats=5 and Invert NOT checked. Floodfill the layer with the gradient:
3. Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur 35%.
4. Add a new raster layer.
5. Set your Foreground colour to white and floodfill the layer with this colour.
6. Layers/Load Mask From Disk, load the mask sg_lace-edged-panel using the following settings:
7. Layers/Merge/Merge Group.
8. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical& Horizontal=1, Opacity=100, Blur=2 and Colour=#001120.
9. Activate the bottom layer.
10. Open the tube mentali-misted1176. Copy and Paste as New Layer.
11. Image/Resize by 85% All Layers NOT checked. Set the opacity of this layer to 65%.
12. Activate the top layer.
13. Open the tube mentali-femme833. Copy and Paste as New Layer.
14. Image/Mirror and Resize by 67% All Layers NOT checked.
15. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical= -6, Horizontal= -10, Opacity=55, Blur=40, and Colour=#001120:
16. Move the tube to the left side - see finished image.
17. Open the text tube Wintertext. Copy and Paste as New Layer.
18. Move it to the right - see finished image.
19. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical= -1, Horizontal=2, Opacity=100, Blur=2, and Colour= White.
20. Repeat Drop Shadow now with Vertical & Horizontal=3, Opacity=60, Blur=50, and Colour=#001120.
21. Open the tube Winterrose_tube. Copy and Paste as New Layer.
22. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical=3, Horizontal=5, Opacity=60, Blur=10, and Colour=#001120.
23. Move the tube downwards to the lace border - see finished image.
24. Write your name with a font of your choice - I've used Austie Bost All My Love.
25. Make sure you've placed the tubes where you want them, then Image/Add Borders 25px, white, symmetric.
26. Selections/Select All.
27. Selections/Modify/Contract by 25pixels and then Invert.
28. Effects/Plugins/AAA Frames/Frameworks. The settings to change from default are Width=25, Blue Stain and Double Groove - see arrows below:
29. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical=3, Horizontal=3, Opacity=75, Blur=15, and Colour=#001120. Repeat the Drop Shadow with Vertical & Horizontal= -3. Selections/Select None.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed following the tutorial as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Thank you for testing this tutorial Kay and Elizabeth !
Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.
© MG Design