Click on the flag to get to this tutorial translated into Italian by Byllina
For this tutorial you will need the material from HERE
You will also need the plugin Alien Skin Xenofex2.
Thank you to the tuber, PamelaD at Arasimages for sharing the tubes and thanks to Essex-girl for her mask.
When you're tired of listening to the music you can turn it off if you scroll to the bottom of the page.
You can use this snowflake to mark your place along the way.
Put the mask in the My Psp Files/Masks folder.
1. Open a new transparent image: Width=600 Height=450. Floodfill with white.
2. Selections/Select all. Selections/Modify/Contract by 3 px.
3. New raster layer. Floodfill with Corel gradient Landscape. Angle=45, Repeats=1 and Invert checked.
4. Adjust/Blur/Gaussian blur. Radius=10.
5. New raster layer. Floodfill with white.
6. Layers/Load mask from disk, sg_icy_blast_frame.
7. Layers/Merge group.
8. New raster layer.
9. Open the tube IcyReflections. Copy and paste into selection.
10. Selections/Select none.
11. In layers palette, move this layer down under the mask layer.
12. Open the tube SnowQueen. Copy and paste as new layer.
13. Move her to the right. Effects/3D effects/Dropshadow. Vertical=-5, Horizontal=10, Opacity=40, Blur=20,Colour=#020014. Repeat Dropshadow with Horizontal=-5.
14. Open the tube WhiteCrystals the second layer from bottom. Copy and paste as new layer.
15. Move it down and to the left.
16. Layers/Duplicate. Image/Resize by 40%. All Layers NOT checked.
17. Image/Mirror and then Flip. Adjust/Sharpness/Unsharp Mask:
18. Move it up and to the right. Both of the crystal layers will go a little bit over the border.